Kevin Taheri, MD
Dr. Kevin Taheri is a highly skilled and experienced otolaryngologist (ENT) known for his expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose and throat disorders. With over a decade of experience in the field, Dr. Taheri is recognized for his exceptional bedside manner and commitment to providing comprehensive and compassionate care to his patients. He completed his medical degree at a top-ranked university, followed by a rigorous residency program in Otolaryngology. He is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy. He remains up to date with the latest advancements in his field and is dedicated to providing his patients with the latest and most effective treatments available.
Kevin Taheri, MD is a board-certified ear, nose and throat physician who attended the University of Texas at Austin, graduating with university honors.
- Dr. Taheri continued his studies at Tulane University, earning a graduate degree in pharmacology.
- His medical training was at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston in the Texas Medical Center, where he completed research at MD Anderson.
- He completed a residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans, with extensive training in sinus, allergy, and pediatrics.
Dr. Taheri has presented at both local and national conferences.
- Research on the role of methicillin-resistant Staph aureus (MRSA) in pediatric neck infections and a novel technique for minimally invasive balloon opening of the nasolacrimal (tear) duct.
- Dr. Taheri was a resident research and Triological Society award winner for developing a new method for the non-surgical repair of eardrum perforations.
- He serves Cedar Park, Leander, Austin, Round Rock, Liberty Hill and Georgetown.